From the Publisher…
Did you know that the heart has its own intelligence? Did you know it emits an electromagnetic field that senses and interacts with people, objects and even the Earth itself? Did you know the heart sends more information to the brain than it receives? Find out what science is discovering about this and more in this issue and how important it is for your own health and well-being.
Maybe the heart, not the brain, is really the command center of our bodies. Ancient sages thought so.
In fact, developing the heart’s positive feelings is a vital part of the spiritual life. Then we lift them up to the human level and share them with others. And finally, we pass them on to the divine.
- Heart Based Consciousness
- After Vipassana, Heartfulness Meditation
- The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence – What Science Is Discovering
- Engaging The Intelligence of the Heart
- What Butterflies and Mountains Can Teach You about Self-Respect
- Self-Control – Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- No Fu – The Warriors Way to Say No
- When Thy Song Flows Through Me
- How Creativity Works and How to Do It
- How to Perform the Heart Center Meditation
- Satisfy My Soul Hunger