From the Publisher…
Really nothing in life gives us more joy and simultaneously more misery than our interactions with other people.
Our relationships help us learn our spiritual lessons. But there are other, perhaps even more important purposes to human love.
We can all observe in our own lives clues that the way to true happiness is through expansion beyond our individual egos. The more one loves, the more that expansion can grow. Think about the experience of being in love—your attention is consumed with thoughts of your beloved. Love for a romantic partner often grows into love for the family you raise together. This is practice. As one of my meditation teachers said, “All our human relationships are practice for divine love.”
For God is love. Everything is made of that love, including us. Love is the glue that holds the universe together.
- What Is Divine Love? And How Do We Feel It?
- Did you know that God wants to be with you? Did you know that God is Love? Did you know that we’re made of divine love? Imagine living every moment feeling divine love.
- Welcome from Nayaswami Kamala
- Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- Music Video—Love Is a Magician
- The Heart Chakra—An Emotional Turning Point
- The 4th or Anahata Chakra is the half-way point of our journey inward and upward through the chakras to Self-realization.
- Creating the Genuine Connections We Long For
- We all long for genuine human connections, but even in a life with lots of people, these connections can be hard to find.
- How To Heal Relationships
- Our relationships can bring great joy or great suffering into our lives. Either way, they affect us on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels. We can learn to heal difficult relationships and improve good ones by practicing some of these guidelines.
- Music Video—O God Beautiful
- How to Love Yourself—The Master Key for Your Life
- How to Make Every Day a Retreat
- Thou In Me