From the Publisher…
Our success both materially and spiritually depends on the energy we put out which creates our spiritual magnetism that attracts or creates whatever we need for happiness and well-being. And this depends on our daily actions, habits, and rituals. Actions we do every day are much more powerful than an occasional huge burst of effort.
- New Year, New Start
- Success in all aspects of our lives, both spiritual and material, depends primarily on our ability to create and maintain good habits. Like reincarnating into a new life, we especially feel we can start over at the New Year. But we don’t have to wait, now is the best time to forget the past and make a fresh start.
- Editor's Note – Welcome from Nayaswami Kamala
- Are the Struggles of Life Getting to You?
- Video: Guided Affirmation by Paramhansa Yogananda
- With the opening of the New Year
- Poem – Affirmation
- The Amazing Subconscious Mind: Friend or Foe?
- The greatest obstacle to spiritual progress is the subconscious mind. But with the right training, it can become our greatest friend.
- Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- Transforming Patterns of Energy – Understanding the Chakras
- In this video, Nayaswami Asha explains how we can change our lives and ourselves by understanding and harmonizing the energy in our chakras.
- Keys to Spiritual Progress—A Checklist
- How To Attract Good Luck
- Consciousness Creates Reality
- Physicists Admit The Universe Is Immaterial, Mental & Spiritual
- Demand to Be Freed from Self-Created Evil Habits and Temptations