From the Publisher…
Karma and reincarnation explain the enormous, otherwise inexplicable, inequalities and seemingly injustices of health, intelligence, talent, and opportunity in human life.
Belief in reincarnation can also provide us with helpful insights into present spiritual difficulties, especially in relationships where we have a strong aversion or attraction to someone that can’t be explained by anything in this life.
We welcome back Nayaswami Asha with the first video from her four-part class on “The Spectrum of Consciousness: Understanding the Chakras” This is a rather esoteric part of yoga anatomy, but is essential to working with our consciousness, energy and magnetism.
Because our karma is stored as energy patterns in our chakras that gets carried over from life to life, we can work directly on our karma and spiritual life lessons by working with the chakras.
- Karma & Reincarnation — The Soul’s Long Journey Back Into God
- Have I lived before? Who was I in past lives? Why do bad things happen to good people? Many seemingly unsolvable mysteries—differences in talent, opportunity, good or bad luck, love at first sight, inexplicable enmities—all are governed by karma.
- Editor's Note – Welcome from Nayaswami Kamala
- Through Many Lives
- This music video tells the whole store of our spiritual journey.
- Where Have I Been and Where Am I Going?
- Some Questions for Your Journal
- Reincarnation in the Bible — What Did Jesus Really Believe?
- Numerous Biblical passages support belief in reincarnation both in the Jewish as well as in Christian traditions.
- The Spectrum of Consciousness
- Understanding the Chakras – Video Webinar
- Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- So You Can’t Meditate–That’s Good
- God’s Grace For Those Who Can’t Meditate
- If Heaven Is Real, What Are We Doing Here?
- A Guide to Cultivating Compassion in Your Life with 7 Practices
- Put Your Whole Self In!
- Excerpted and Adapted from When Did You Die?
8 Steps to Stop Dying Every Day and Start Waking Up
- God’s Boatman by Paramhansa Yogananda