Spiritual affirmations are one of our most powerful tools for healing our body, mind, heart, and spirit.
You can use these 31 inspiring affirmations to spiritualize every aspect of your daily life.
- This day shall be the best day of my life. Today I shall start with a new determination to dedicate my devotion forever at the feet of Omnipresence.
- Today I open the door of my calmness and let the footsteps of silence gently enter the temple of all my activities. I shall perform all dutiful actions serenely, saturated with peace.
- The sight of His perfect health shines in all the dark nooks of my bodily sickness. In all my body cells His healing light is shining. They are entirely well, for His perfection is in them.
- Beginning with the early dawn, I will radiate my cheer to everyone I meet today. I will be the mental sunshine for all who cross my path this day.
- With the spreading of the vital rays of the sun, I will spread the rays of hope in the hearts of the poor and forsaken. I will kindle courage in the hearts of the despondent. I will light a new strength in the hearts of those who think they are failures.
- I will burn the candles of smiles in the bosom of the joyless. Before the unfading light of my cheer, darkness will take flight from the bosom of my brothers.
- I will always hold the unfading torchlight of continuous kindness in the hearts of those who misunderstand me.
- With the fall of all flowers I will mix my devotion and lay them on the altar of Omnipresence. I worship God as the fragrance of flowers kindling the light of Divine Bliss in me.
- My highest ambition is to establish a temple of Silence in every soul I meet.
- I will take pride in being humble. I will be honored when chastised for God’s work. I will rejoice for the opportunity of giving love when hated.
- I will fill my heart with the peace of meditation. I will pour heartfuls of my joy into peace-thirsty souls.
- The sunshine of His prosperity has just burst through the dark sky of my limitation. I am God’s child. What He has, I have.
- Divine Love is the magnet that draws my highest good to me. As I love to receive the good gifts of God, I freely give that all may share in His blessings.
- I will think only perfect thoughts, and speak only true words, for I know that my thoughts and words are the seeds I am planting for my future harvest.
- I am manifesting Life, Health, and Harmony.
- Through the Christ power within me, I can rise above all trials.
- Beloved God, let the lightning flash of Thy intelligence pierce the clouds of my imagination, and let the rain drops of Thy Wisdom wash away all prejudice and illusion from my consciousness.
- My body shall be the Temple of God, wherein He may dwell on the throne of my heart. May I, through the reason and intelligence He has given me, keep this Temple ever free from the thieves of illness and inharmony by obeying His laws.
- Laughter is contagious. I shall spread the contagion of my joy in the hearts of all those I contact, so that this health germ may conquer the universe by its smiles of sunshine and peace.
- Because God is perfection, and I am made in His image and likeness, it is my duty to manifest that perfection in all of my endeavors
- Each day is mine to use as I please. I will not allow it to be invaded with worry and anxiety. I shall seek peace and happiness, trust in God, and fear nothings.
- I shall watch my thoughts to be sure that they are right; then I know that my words will be sincere and helpful, and good deeds will naturally follow.
- Divine Love now fills every cell of my Body Temple, and I am free from all thoughts of inharmony and lack.
- Every day of my life I shall give the prayer of my Soul to the Almighty to show me the Light and to give me wisdom and courage to follow that Light.
- Today I will keep Silence. Silently in my thoughts I will bless and help all those around me. I know that in Silence the Divine blessing will be with me.
- I will seek Thee every hour of every day and night until my restless heart finds rest in Thee.
- I am Thine, O Lord. I will make myself worthy of Thee.
- They can, who think they can. Character is a perfectly educated will. Nothing can resist the will of a man who knows what is true and wills what is good.
- While order is harmony’s law, intuition is to live within and sing continuously the universal song-language “Peace, Good-Will on Earth.”
- Today I will try to realize that I and My Father are One in every breath I breathe, in every word I utter, and in every act I perform.
- Meditate deeply, calmly, restfully, on deep problems of humanity and truth.
Affirmations by Paramhansa Yogananda, East-West Magazine, August 1932
Affirmations work directly on the subconscious mind to change the thoughts that don’t serve you into ones that do.
To learn all about affirmations—how to create and use them, and some dangers you need to be aware of, check out my article, The Power of Affirmation for Positive Change.